Yay we are starting a play group and met with Barb and her little guy (9 months) Spencer today the boys were so cute together playing and jabbering back and forth and Barb and I had a nice visit. We are meeting with a larger group on the 9th, but wanted to get together first since we are the organizers and swap ideas and visit a little. James and Spencer played and patted and tried to kiss (James is quite the little lover) and of course tried to poke each others eyes out! James has though not taken a nap today and I am about ready to pull my hair out. Oh well perhaps he will take one on the way to the football game in Hawley. Auntie Arianne's boyfriend (Bayle) is playing there tonight. I never thought as a Bear I would cheer for a Flyer but I guess it beats cheering for the Hawley Nuggets! Check for pics tomorrow evening or Sunday when I get a chance to post them. Better get packing its pretty windy here so better bring a blanket for booger to share with his mom!
Talk to you all later!
No comments:
Post a Comment