Monday, March 10, 2008

New Family



:) well we've been planning to add to our family for quite some time now as most of you have probably heard about for the past several months....



Well we have finally suceeded!!



Here is a picture of not one but TWO new family members!




.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Meet our two new fish! Mumford and Barkley. You didn't really think we'd tell everyone about a baby on the blog did you? :) They seem to be enjoying their new environment and made it through the night just fine. They were sleeping soundly this morning when I turned on their light and fed them. At least I think they were sleeping then they ate and are now entertaining James.

This is as much new family as we are ready for, for the time being anyway. :)


Also James really needed something new to do so I let him dump a couple gallons of water on the floor, I mean he helped wash dishes. He absolutely loved this. I can't imagine why since he got to stand on the chair which is typically a no no and play in the sink and dump water all over...

No comments: