"If you're going to be here all week you're going to have to learn the rules!!
There, thats better now lets play!
Mom, Dad and Auntie "Stink" as mom calls her and I went to play mini golf I had lots of fun taking everyones balls and moving them!"


It was lots of walking but I was a good little trouper and kept up Daddy says I am starting younger than Tiger!


Then we went into the arcade where Auntie and Daddy raced...auntie won!
Sammy came to play this week and we have had lots of fun too. We wrestle! We went to Dinoland two times and ate McDonalds one time. We like chicken nuggets but only after they are cold. Mom says thats gross!
Oh yeah, I figured out how to climb the back of my high chair that about gave mommy a heart attack! hahaha!! but Auntie says if she didn't want me to do it she should take me down instead of take a picture.
We fixed the firetruck with the hammer. My mom wore a sock on her ear - she's crazy!
And we played some more... every time auntie would pick up the toys we would go get more pretty soon almost all the toys were in the living room and then they were spilling into the kitchen that was really fun. Then we helped pick them up.
Daddy was home today so he read us a story while mommy had breakfast and then we headed to the mall to play with our friends - Macy, Gavin, Kaiya, Logan, Ashlyn, and Spencer! We had lots of fun! Will talk to you all later and thanks for being patient with mommy our big computer is broken it is sick with a virus that makes it shut off before you tell it to.









No comments:
Post a Comment