Friday, August 14, 2009

James is at the farm

We had explained many times to James that Daddy would take him to meet Bomba and then he would get in her car and go with her, Auntie and Ryan to Boppas house. (Do you like how its Boppas house not Bombas or Aunties always Boppas) Then he would stay two sleeps and mommy would come to stay one sleep with him. Well when Thursday morning rolled around James was out of bed early as usual "mommy no dark, Get Up." When John got up James wasted no time asking him to take him to Boppas.
Since getting to the farm last night James has; hauled bales while wearing Boppa's sunglasses, swam in the pool, jumped on the trampoline, gone to the school playground, swam some more.... and I haven't had an update since about 11 today. I'm sure he's also fed chickens and helped Boppa with some other chore, perhaps gone to the other house and gathered eggs. He has also learned to say "my mommy trazy" which I received as a voice txt today from his auntie who is apparently in need of a beating! It was kind of cute though.
I'm waiting on a video of something they did last night so will post that when I get it!
Got it last night. Auntie showed him this trick the last time we were up and in the pool. He wanted me to do it and I told him I was scared. He looked at me and said "my auntie do dat" as in whats the matter with you, are you a wimp mom?

James had such a wonderful time he's been asking since we left when he can go back. He's down to 3 sleeps. John and I are going tubing with some friends in DL so James is headed back to the farm on Fri. He's already got it figured out, "take me Bomba car go Boppa's house" He loves to watch himself on video here as we post this he says "me fwim Boppas house mommy pweeease?" 3 sleeps James "awww three sleeps?"

1 comment:

Tamara said...

So cute! It is so nice that you live close to Bomba and Boppa's. I love the birdfeeder pics too. That was fun even though we didn't participate. Kaiya would have just ate the peanut butter and probably the pinecone and the birdseed.