We've headed to Rheault Farm before when Santa was in town. We loved it then and loved it today too. The weather was gorgeous warm and sunny with a nice North Dakota breeze so it wasn't hot. We had seen commercials all week long advertising this event and every time James saw one he asked to go.

Headed to the bounce house!

So excited here! :) He made it on the pumpkin! Of course he first put it around himself and then slammed it over the pumpkin. He wasn't exactly very good at tossing it. You can see the guy who was running this game cheering him on too in his shadow. I'm so happy with the kids they had helping out. I really didn't see many adults and it all ran really smoothly.
We think Boppa and Uncles Chrisy and Freddy should build one of these!
James wouldn't ride on it here but probably would at the farm... :)

Finding his way through the straw maze with Daddy. It took him a while but he was pretty proud of himself once he was out.

Showing a little Packer pride!
He ran around barefoot so he could go in the bounce house and down the big slide.
Isn't this clown great! I LOVE her costume!

Decorating our cookie. I hope we don't add this much to our Christmas cookies!

Making a scarecrow hat. He wouldn't wear it but had fun decorating with Rarrs and Pirates... I didn't even know he knew what a pirate was.

Way up to the top then we had to run around and catch the downward slide!

Bean bag toss. The kids they had running the games were awesome! Look at this one squatted down cheering him on.

He set himself up for this photo. I couldn't believe my luck! Just wiggled his way in with the other pumpkins and plopped down.
3 comments:
you guys are way to much fun!!
the pumkin picture is so cute!!
What a fun event! I'm hoping to be able to start going to these things and being worth while. I'm not sure if Kaiya is even ready for Santa yet :(
You guys find the most fun things to do!!! I'm such a terrible mother because I always want to go do these things when I see other families going to them, but I never have the motivation to actually go!! I envy you!! James is very lucky!
Kim
Post a Comment