
We made edible playdough using koolaid but it was super sticky even after adding an additional 1 1/2 of flour.

Then he decided he wanted to be Bob the Builder with Daddy's belt and pretty soon he had all these tools jammed in it too.

James also says we are having a boy baby... I tried to tell him that we don't really get to decide but he says "yes I do" so perhaps I'll be the only lady in the house. :) I hear thats an okay way to be.

James also says we are having a boy baby... I tried to tell him that we don't really get to decide but he says "yes I do" so perhaps I'll be the only lady in the house. :) I hear thats an okay way to be.
1 comment:
Being the only girl in the house is okay. I've been told that some day you get treated like a princess - it hasn't happened yet - I'm still just "Mom, can you .... fill in the blank with all the things moms do"
We had to tell Ryan for about 6 months that he didn't get to pick. Then when other people asked him if he wanted a brother or sister, he would just say "we don't get to pick." Of cours, he wanted a baby brother and got one so maybe he did get to pick after all. :-)
Heidee
Post a Comment