Monday, April 12, 2010

Summer fun starts in April this year.

I couldn't resist taking this pic. He just could not keep his pants up. We were out for almost an hour just playing with the chalk.

Playing hopscotch best game ever since you get to throw rocks!

YUM Push ups!
He thought he was pretty smart with these on. What a goober!


I need to charge the camera with the sound on video but can't you just hear John telling him to keep his eye on the ball? And James' response... gonna have to start calling him dead eye.


Swing and a miss
There we go! It's going going gone, out of the ball park! Home run James Preuss!
I love how he doesn't realize he's hit it! So funny :)

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

I saw the hopscotch on the sidewalk this morning and was wondering if it was done by James :)

Looks like you've got the next Babe Ruth in your house! Maybe you'll get to retire early...