Saturday, May 8, 2010

James and Boppa build a go cart!

James is building a go-cart this weekend at Boppa's while I make some wedding invites for a friend....I like his independence here but maybe not the tone of voice so much. What a sass!

A little farther in the process...

Here he gets a push out the garage. He's been practicing steering by running over things with his little motorized four wheeler...Aunties socks, a teddy bear etc.


Then, here he tests the brakes and Bomba's patience too a little bit!


Isn't it awesome? That's also a professional paint job by Boppa and a little modification by James with Buzz Lightyear stickers. I need to get a picture of the back of it with the red and while stripes and blue with white stars at the top. It's great!

There will be a race in June with a few friends and family that James has challenged stay tuned for the race results!

No comments: