Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Headline: Toothbrush Cleans Chapstick From Camera Cord

Yay I finally got the chapstick out of my camera cord. I need a new toothbrush now but whatever works right? Thanks for being patient, and not so patient with the waiting for new updates!

This is Sammy, James and Spencer they all came over to hang out for a while before us mommies went to play Bingo... yes I did say Bingo. Feel free to laugh and poke fun if you would like but it was actually a good time. I almost (which still makes me a loser) got a blackout! Plus it was a cheap night out. After Bingo we went to a bar called Divas and Rockstars and did a little Karaoke. The Daddies hung out for a while with the boys and then they headed home.

This is a picture of all but three (counting Logan who is at school most times we get together) in our group! Spencer and Gavin couldn't be corraled onto the couch long enough to get the shot. I think I did pretty good considering there are that many kids... okay so the cupcakes helped but still most of them are actually looking in the general direction of my camera!!! Can't wait til summer when we can take them all to the park and zoo (we'll probably be the main attraction!)


Helping with his first cake. He was an egg cellant pourer of eggs, water, and oil!



He also really enjoyed the mixer part of it and has since had to help with everything that the mixer comes out for! :) Thats good maybe we have a budding pastry chef, I like cake!


Say "Cake"



oops! It was REALLY fun to shake the box and watch all the little crackers fall out.

I will never get tired of seeing my two "boys" cuddled up on the couch when they've gotten up early and decided to take another snooze.



Love you and all thanks for checking in! :)
PS this was posted March 4th but for some reason I can't find the option to change the date...

No comments: