Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The "missing link?"

Seriously if it looks like it might be fun to climb into or on he's trying it. Nothing is safe from the usual chairs and tables to the dishwasher, shelves, bathtub, couch, electric wall heaters and the list goes on. Then you see that twinkle in his eye when he's done it. So proud of himself its hard to get after him.


"Whats for dinner Dad?" (I am not the cook in our house, I am the baker)


"I have nothing to wear!"


I picked up some crayons the other day and James loves them. I taped a piece of paper to the fridge so he could color there... he thought that was a dumb idea and I must have been curbing his creativity as he ripped that down and proceeded to decorate the fridge sans paper! Good thing they are washable!

Friends Gavin (Jenny's) and Ashlyn (Sara's)
Everyone gets some lovin from Jamesy. (Ashlyn)
I am so tricky! I was holding Spencer and then picked up James. We love when Spencer comes over and he is liking it more every day. He definitly has some sense of time though after about two hours he goes over to the door and we have to look out and then he's okay to play some more. They have their moments though. The other day James had Spencers sippy cup and was shaking it over Spencer's head. Apparently he needed to be "watered" with juice. James better watch out because Spencer is only two months behind him.

No comments: