Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My New Endeavor

I have a friend Breanna here in Fargo and the other day she called me and told me she had been thinking about me and felt compelled to share her business story with me. She asked if I had some free time. I thought sure, I mean who would pass up an afternoon free of kids with adult conversation? I also thought and told Breanna that NOTHING she would have to tell me, or show me would make me want to do what she does.

I was WRONG!


I am so excited to announce I will be having my Mary Kay Grand Opening May 20th at 6:30 pm. At our place. I have my own website set up already so if you can't make it please check it out, place an order, OR call me to plan a one on one facial or book a party! www.marykay.com/alissapreuss

Last night I went to my first meeting and it was great. The women are wonderful and I am really excited to see where this takes me. Perhaps in the not too distant future you will see me rolling through your town in a Pink Cadillac! I also, as I was writing this, just got my starter kit. A day early!
My goal for this month is to do 30 faces in 30 days to jumpstart my career! So who's first? John declined AND he said I can't put make-up on James either! :)
One of the biggest reasons I've decided to try this is the Mary Kay motto of; God first, then Family, and THEN career. I don't know of any other company out there who thinks and promotes that line of thinking.

1 comment:

Rankin Family said...

yeah!!! cant wait I want to put makeup on!