Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Odds and Ends

Well we haven't done anything terribly exciting in the past couple weeks but we were getting asked for new pictures so here are a few random shots of "La Boogair" as we sometimes call him.

This is James' new favorite treat! He always gets a treat when we visit Daddy at work and last time I showed him the worms. He made a funny face but then he chowed down!

He loves the clothes basket still...I wish he would match those socks!

He's a strong little monkey! I think he hung like this for 5 minutes. Poor John having that 40 lbs hanging off his arm! Who needs a gym membership when they have a James? We could make an infomercial about it....Hey Fred remember when you did that with the carpet cleaner?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Before anyone asks... YES he spends the majority of his day in pajamas. Sometimes its just not worth the fight! We will say James lets get dressed and he'll go get a different pair of pjs!