Opening his card from Great Grammy Donna Mae
"Hey George!"

This opening presents is serious business.

2 weeks before his planned party of a dinosaur theme James came to me and asked "you make me a Buzz cake mommy, pweeeease?" I tried to make a shaped buzz which turned out great until I tried to decorate him... so this made do he was very excited about it. (4 layers of chocolate fudge cake, filled with cream cheese and pudding and frosted with homemade buttercream frosting)


This opening presents is serious business.

2 weeks before his planned party of a dinosaur theme James came to me and asked "you make me a Buzz cake mommy, pweeeease?" I tried to make a shaped buzz which turned out great until I tried to decorate him... so this made do he was very excited about it. (4 layers of chocolate fudge cake, filled with cream cheese and pudding and frosted with homemade buttercream frosting)





No comments:
Post a Comment