Arianne got two fawns, Danielle an 8 pointer, Ryan a 4 pointer, Boppa a 6 pointer, Uncle Freddy a huge doe and a 6 pointer and Uncle Doug an 8 point with the bow and a nice doe with the rifle! ~Venison its whats for dinner!~
(I hope I got that all right let me know if I didn't!)
The last weekend of the season James and I were up at the farm (for Mary Kay business) and headed to the cabin to check out the latest kill and have dinner. Venison gravy and mashed potatoes (my favorite!) green beans, wild rice hotdish (my other favorite,) mac n cheese with hotdogs (James' favorite) and two kinds of pie; blueberry and chocolate silk! YUM!!
We visited for a while and then James being the only kid there got a little restless so Uncle Freddy and Bomba got out the newspaper and pretty soon there were hats, planes, and balloons! They also made a paper ball with duct tape set up some empty bottles and bowled. Who needs toys?
James also found a GINORMOUS leaf outside the cabin. I swear it was as big as his head... and he does have that big Preuss head so it was a really big leaf!
Trying to post a video of the airplane building but its not working so well ... will try again a different day.
Trying to post a video of the airplane building but its not working so well ... will try again a different day.
THIS JUST IN...
Not to be outdone, at least one of our WI relatives shot TWO 8 pointers yesterday! James says way to go Uncle Joe!



2 comments:
Don't forget about uncle Doug's deer. He shot an 8 point with his bow and a nice doe during rifle season. :-)
Aha! I couldn't remember the point total and I didn't hear about the doe. But I sure saw a nice picture of Ryan!
Post a Comment