Sunday, February 14, 2010

Icicle

James has been enthralled with icicles this year making sure they are all off of the car before he gets in...no matter how cold it is. So he was really excited yesterday as we were walking up the sidewalk and he spotted this one fallen from the roof. He wanted it but didn't have his mittens, boots, or snowpants on so he knew he couldn't go get it. I grabbed it and brought it upstairs for him told him to get in the bathtub "the bathtub?" then he borrowed my mittens and had a grand old time (about 5 minutes worth of entertainment)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

What a great toy...for just a little bit;) James is so cute and would definitely make a great big sister. I can't believe how bog Emma is. I think my favorite pasttime was blowing milk bubbles. Blow on James!!!