Wednesday, February 17, 2010

out with the old!


New bed comfy test.



Hauling out the old pieces.

"Take these to the garbage Dad."
But James what if we have a new baby? Can the new baby sleep in your old bed?

"yeah I sink so"

So can we put them in the garage then?

"yeah, I haul them here. I have big muscles."





Ready for bed at 4 o'clcck? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He did test it out several times before bed though. He did not fall out and he slept in it ALL night long. :) Didn't bother him at all to change out the old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Heidee

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! He's so excited, I love it!!! I think if I got a new bed, I would be ready to jump in it at 4:00 as well!
He must have big muscles to carry that piece of the crib!

Kim

Katelyn said...

how can he think otherwise with that cool Buzz bedspread!!