Lets make jam!
Oops what a giant sticky mess! (I got to use Johns beer pot though!)
AND I got a new hot water bath canner! (which John says I have to share for beer making...I guess :) )
AND I got a new hot water bath canner! (which John says I have to share for beer making...I guess :) )

9 pints, 3 freezer jars and 6 quart bags for the freezer for winter treats of shortcake! As they each sealed I couldn't help but smile gotta love that pop pop pop!

The Red River Valley Fair Dinosaur exhibit was really cool. James was very excited to see it but then a little scared when we got inside. Good thing Daddy came with to protect him. :)
He's a great little excavator!
He's a great little excavator!
His first carnival ride! We told him it was a rocket just like Buzz. He loved it!


Enjoying that icecream complete with gummy bears. YUM!
Showing off his tickets.

Headed to the Wahpeton zoo to see the monkeys, kangaroos and of course the ducks. Good thing John had a couple dollars for quarters, James' favorite part was feeding the ducks. The babies especially and he was very concerned that every duck get some. He took a spill while running later on and had a bloody knee he was more concerned with the 5 pellets of leftover duck food he had dropped. Once they were picked up all was well. :)










1 comment:
Love the pictures! was great to have you come again! cant get enough!! of you and your boys!
I got to say, that is a great sound the popping of the jars!!
hugs and kisses! thank for the pictures!
Post a Comment