Erik trying out the Johnny jump up he wasn't quite sure about this but I'm sure once
he gets it figured out he's going to love it.
Yes his mouth is purple this poor little man has been through the wringer since he was born just three months ago from sticks and pokes and bili lights to ear and eye infection and a cold that has caused the snuffle snorts since he was just two weeks to the now latest round of thrush...
I'm not real impressed that he was basically prescribed blukote to treat it just because it comes in a small bottle and you buy it at Target apparently makes it for human use...
James is always ready to help Erik out and so on top of it he had it taken apart before we realized we'd need Daddy to bring home some batteries
First Cereal
He ate the whole tbls of cereal mixed with enough milk to make it nice and runny.
He LOVED it and did really well with the spoon.
Also have to share my latest favorite pic of my sweet boys
Erik was fresh from a bath and so happy I thought I'd take a few pics. James decided he wanted to be in the picture too as in he was actually going to be sad if he didn't get to be in the picture (lately he's been a real stinker about this) so I was super excited. He thought it was pretty silly to take off his shirt and he got the giggles when I laid Bean upside down to him but when I showed him the picture he thought it was really cool! Of course I had to play a little bit when I realized both their eyes were open and showing so blue.
Aren't my little men so handsome!





No comments:
Post a Comment