For our last two days of vacation we headed up north. I got to meet up with my friend Amy and we ran the course for our 5K coming up on the 9th of July. Sign up at http://www.giddyupgonvick.webstarts.com/ OR if you can't make it you could give a donation to my team and I at WWP. I also had a Mary Kay party Sat and Sun morning Erik and I went for a run/walk (I'm not sure how far but he took a nice long nap in the stroller)
Then we got to building planting and trapping!
This contraption is so John can grow his own hops for brewing. He has several plants coming and they are already starting to climb up the lines. They grow crazy fast as in multiple inches per day.
Boppa and James are trapping some gophers get them OUT of the garden!
Erik LOVES to play in the grass/dirt
Meet Ernie! Our sword brandishing scarecrow.
Who you looking at?
Found this awesome Kid Wash and plans to build it in our Family Fun magazine but you can get the directions online at Family Fun
It was a little chilly but we still had to TEST IT OUT!
Erik has learned to crawl over the weekend as in really crawling. He crawled to me last night when we got home good thing the walk through baby gate is sitting at Fed Ex this morning waiting for us to pick it up so we can block him out of the hallway and James can have a safe place to play legos!






1 comment:
yay! for running! ha! ha!
looks like we are going to have to come and visit and play in the kid wash!
Post a Comment