Tuesday, July 19, 2011

falling behind with LOTS of FIRSTS!

 Erik Enjoys his first sucker! mmmm a grape Tootsie Pop!
 He was in his first parade (well kind of anyway) on the Giddy Up Gonvick float. He did wake up when we got to Main Street and wanted Mommy so I carted the little chunk down the street.
Not really a first but a first at Bomba and Boppas on the boys park
Oh boy....insisting on feeding himself, I'm not sure why I didn't take his shirt off first. And the bowl landed on the floor, right side up (YAY!) but it didn't break yay for Corelle Ware!
Eating a James speciallity GREEN PANCAKES
Fargo Streetfair! Erik was all eyes taking it all in. James made sure they both got balloons and he also shared his donuts with Erik
First trip to the zoo James points out the ducks to a snoozing Erik.
Erik woke up for the best part of his trip his first taste of cotton candy!
The obligatory picture in front of the tigeruffalo
James made sure Erik could keep a hold of his balloons too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO cute! I can't believe how fast your boys are growing!
John doesn't look very excited to be on the float, come on John, what could be better than being on a float in the Gonvick parade?!!lol
~Sheri :)

Alissa said...

SHERI!!! How have you been?

Anonymous said...

Lonely! I was suppose to be there! but due to LIFE I am stuck here in WY!

Alissa said...

:( BOO for life getting in the way of a girls reunion! We did get to visit with your folks a little bit though. Your dad as always was a hoot! Miss you! Any plans to head this way soon?

Kate said...

it is amazing how fast those boys are growing! I guess I don't see you enough...