Thursday, September 8, 2011

First day of preschool (sniff sniff)

A boy gets to choose what's for breakfast his first day of preschool!
James chose green pancakes, sausage and oranges with a puddle of syrup.
again I have problems loading the vertical pictures....
anyway he was pretty excited to go. He told Erik they were going to have snacks without him and when I told him him don't have fun without me he just grinned
Took him into his classroom and asked for my hug then he looked a little unsure but I pointed out the boys playing with trains and he headed over and was totally fine plopped right down and started playing with them.
and here's our boy after school.
He was full of stories he didn't stop talking all the way home. :)
Then I interviewed him with the videocamera and he promised he would always give me a "hug and sooch" after school forever and ever and ever.
You have to extract those promises when they're young!

James has so enjoyed soccer that we jumped at the opportunity to do a fall soccer league too.
He will have soccer M and W each week of Sept.
Pointing out their goal
and then following through
:) He loved it as usual :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your hair cut! Great tatoo's boys! Congrats on starting preschool James! Great choice for breakfast, looks yummy! ~Sheri :)

Alissa said...

Thanks! :)