Lots of new things for Erik this last week or so in the food department.
He started the week with corn from Bombas garden and ended it with a few MnMs and a giant pickle.
James is the pickle kind here but looks like he's going to get some competition for the pickle jar shortly
The boys and I took a nice walk/bike ride to the park the other day. James has been a stinker about not riding his bike after the first few times, so I told him he either had to ride it or we'd stay home. He hopped on it and even wanted to take the long way back home.
When Mommies aren't looking boys will get tattoos...
Erik proudly shows off his tats
James putting the finishing touches on his
and showing off his full sleeves
James has been better than ever at including Erik in whatever he's doing. From snacks to playtimes, he's always coming to me and saying "I know what me and Erik can do...." This morning that was sharing a bowl of gorp. James is biting the cereals and mnms in half before giving them to Erik.
Then James said "we want to color Daddys boards with chalk. He brought them all in from the deck and laid them out then dumped the chalk and plopped Erik at one end and the two of them colored until Erik decided it would be a good idea to eat chalk.

AaaHAA! pictures of the Mommy do exist, I'm not just a figment of your imaginations!
Erik has become my little dancing buddy. He will reach for my hand and then hold on while we dance around the living room. If there is music playing he is bopping along, clapping his hands or asking to be picked up to dance.
Also yes I did get my hair cut - it was time - she cut 9 inches plus and hopefully locks of love will take the donation! LOVING the new super easy style who knew I had a little curl?











1 comment:
never mind, i just reread it and saw mommy wasnt looking! lol never a dull momennt! :)
Post a Comment