Baby Fangs!
I had to send my CanJoe in for repair and it came back better than ever within a week. After seeing these pintsize models I knew I had to have one for James. Rootbeer is his favorite so I went in search of mini cans and added this one to my package when I mailed mine out. James didn't know I was ordering one for him but when we got the pkg in the mail and I opened it he knew right away who it was for he was grinning ear to ear!
James said to me "Follow your own lead, I am doing it a different way"
We are trying to learn the ABC song. He's getting the basics first; frets, tuning peg, pick here, try not to hold it upside down, don't turn the tuning peg for fun.....
I'm NOT a teacher so we'll see how it goes. He seems to be a pretty good student for all I'm lacking in the teacher department.
We found our picks after we did a little thumb plucking and James was doubly excited to have his own "toothpick" I didn't have the heart to correct him as he carefully placed it into the can for storage we also have a music book from CanJoe*John with simple fingerings for many tunes James already knows the tune/lyrics to, always helpful in my opinion.
I wonder if James' music teacher will have ever seen a CanJoe before? He'll have to bring it to class sometime.
I wonder if James' music teacher will have ever seen a CanJoe before? He'll have to bring it to class sometime.



1 comment:
Awesome! Never heard of it before, but looks like fun! :)
~Sheri
Post a Comment