Friday, October 7, 2011

here and there this fall

Wow who knew we could be so busy and still feel like I accomplish nothing?
All our days are spent running here and there and getting ready for the next thing hoping it slows down a bit here now with soccer having finished up for the year. We will still have preschool three days a week and dance class and music class all three of which James absolutely loves.
Here are a few pictures and a little commentary from the last few weeks.


 pppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!
Erik thinks he's an acrobat climbing all over things now and up onto things if he can get one chubby leg up you better watch out!
good game good game!
Last game of the year played on Oct 3rd. James is already talking about next year and wondering what color shirt he'll get and which team he'll be on.
 Erik and I joined James' class at the pumpkin patch.
It was a gorgeous sunny day and perfect for a field trip!
 13 kids in his class! One kiddo was home sick so missed out :(
The little boy in the cow is Mitchell, he and James are buddies and want to have a playdate. I gave them markers and a picture find book on the way to the pumpkin patch and when we got out of the car I had two little boys covered in green. Luckily Mitchells mom wasn't upset about her little boy tuned Marvin the Martian. You can kind of see his green nose here in the pic.
 
We also got to go on a wagon ride and James loved it Erik thought it was a little bouncy but he was busy making eyes at the cute litle girl across from us. 
The boys sporting their Packer gear waiting for Sundays game to start

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun! I know what you mean about being so busy and feeling like you accomplish nothing! I LOVE the big picture of the boys & the apples! love & hugs ~Sheri