Friday, October 21, 2011

Party all day!

After two botched attempts at cakes one by burning and the other by frosting disaster
(I tried to make dinosaur cakes using cookie cutters but once frosted they just looked like big green turds - a fact that I have been assured Erik will think is wonderful in a few years.)
James got a goodie bag for being the best brother/helper
this picture frame craft was in it so during Eriks nap we put it together.
Eriks favorites for dinner! Meatballs, squash and mashed potatoes.
Erik LOVES IT!! He cleaned his plate twice AND still had room for cake!
"Daddy? do I really get the whole cake?"
YUM!!!
We each snitched a piece before Erik demolished it. He didn't get too messy as most food goes straight to his kisser! He got his second bath of the day and then it was off to bed after a full day of birthday partying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 year already?! Time sure flys!I love the family picture, you guys are a beautful family!
~Sheri