Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FIVE!

For more birthday pics you'll have to check out facebook birthday pics
they are again loading sideways - anyone else have this issue? HELP!

Every so often this last month or so James has randomly just flashed me 5 fingers just letting me know he's growing up I suppose so we had to do a cool pic of a "handful"
whats better for a birthday breakfast than pancakes? well snake and dinosaur pancakes of course! I think he thinks I'm nuts and I may be but he liked it.
tuckered out but still camping in the living room. He starts in his room and most nights makes his way here.... not sure why but it sure looks like he partied it up doesn't it?

2 comments:

Anderson said...

It makes me sad each year when you post on James' birthday because I know soon after Jacob will be turning a year older as well! I can't believe our little guys are this grown-up!

Love ya,
Kim

Alissa said...

I know but look at what wonderful little boys we have! It both saddens and excites me to see what wonderful young men they will eventually grow to be.