Around here that time isn't marked by crawling or walking or talking or by birthdays but by something that forever changes the appearance from baby to little boy.
The very first haircut.
I took Erik in to "Lil Whipper Snippers" the same place I had taken James for his first haircut.
We popped him in the chair and away she went.
He truly was not sad here but didn't like the combing of his hair.
Nor was he sad here the hair in his eyes was annoying.
The FIRST snip!
See he doesn't mind at all.
Look how long it was! I have friends with two year olds who don't have this much hair!
He was well entertained throughout the entire haircut, he had a TV, a book and two combs that he had snitched from the stylist.
Theres my sweet little man he looks like a new person.








2 comments:
OH my goodness he's such a cutey! And I can't believe how well he sat there! Mine would have squirmed and screamed the entire time!
He's grown so much since I saw him in August!
Love ya,
Kim
How cute! I can't believe how long his hair was. If he was a girl you could put it in pigtails. You should have tried that!
Post a Comment