Thursday, May 8, 2008

18 month check up

James had his 18 month check-up yesterday. He weighs in at 29 lbs (84%), is 33 3/4 inches tall (88%) and his fat head is 51.3 cm (100%) As soon as John heard that he started defending James... "He doesn't look disproportionate..." To which I respond of course he doesn't "He's PERFECT!!"
We had fun drawing on the chalkboard and erasing, as you can see. James was very good at drawing straight lines, and waited so patiently for the dr. He had two shots, was given some amox for a slight ear infection/cold/sinus infection, and was then pronounced a healthy, smart baby by Dr Lidia. (Of course he was didn't I just say he's PERFECT?)

While we were filling his prescription James spied the candy and asked to "eat, please" in sign language. How could I resist when a boy asks so nicely? He got strawberry fruit snacks. We're still working on when to say "thank-you" though. He does know "cake" too.... not sure if that was such a good one to teach him.
Love always,
US

No comments: