
"Cheese cheese wheres the cheese"
If you so much as mention the word cheese he takes off full bore to the fridge and starts pulling at the door.

"Where is MY cheeese this is Daddy's"
He emptied the drawer until he found his cheese sticks and then he was the happiest boys ever!

"Cheese is good for you!"
I need to find a cheese company, maybe Suttners wants him, and he can be their model...

"Gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that KIT KAT BAR!!!

Poor Mumford took the royal flush after I had to clean out their tank, he just wouldn't get in the strainer so I think he had a stroke or a heart attack - we decided not to do an autopsy so we could have an open flushing.. (okay so that was a bit morbid...) Anyway poor Barkley was lonely so we got Harry and Guuuuuy Smiley to keep him company. They didn't really like each other all that well to begin with but are now getting used to each other.

James and I decide to have a race I think he won by the nose of the hippo.

"I've got him just where I want him"

"1, 2, 3..ding ding ding"

We've put locks on his dresser drawers so this is his newfound passion to crawl in and out of
1 comment:
James you are SO cute!!
Sorry to hear about the death of your fish. you should get a plastic tub "Vacuum" to clean you tank. That way the fish never have to leave their tank and you could avoid any unnecessary "heart attacks" or "Strokes" We have one and we have been able to keep our fish alive for over a year now.
~sheri
Post a Comment