
Oh I am SUCH a baby hog!! Its impossible not to be though when they are all so darn adorable! I of course had to give Matthew a snuggle and he snoozled right into me and cuddled back. James was NOT impressed even though his auntie was holding him he insisted I hold him too! :) Thats okay good practice for when we have another one, right?

Nick and Amy and Matthew. Their other two, Savannah and Daniel, were off having treats after church :)

I am so honored to be chosen to be a Godmother for Matthew! Thank you Nick and Amy.

The notorious Jacob!! Gosh he is soooo cute! I could just squeeze him and hug him.. oh wait I did and he looked at me like I was crazy! I haven't seen him since he was about 6 weeks old!
Daniel wanted to make sure his buddies got to go to the nursery to play, he showed us where it was and all three boys dug right in.

2 comments:
aww, so sweet!
Thank you so much for coming,
you a honey and James is very much a honey too!!Such cute boys they all are
Thank so much again!!!
Gosh for cute pictures!!
Another one? Anything we should know about? Looks like you've been a busy little family. I like the cooking with dad post. Good luck with the patio! No baby news other than Tricia started her maternity leave yesterday....just sick of being pregnant and working.
Post a Comment