Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Silly Boys

We cleaned Jamesy's room yesterday (me and the boys...) It was quite the adventure. They loved undoing what I was doing but they had a blast. We moved the crib with much help pushing from both boys, and sorted through the toybox danced to music and explored new ways to use the toys we found.

Crazy boys!! the bucket on the head was great until it slipped backwards and the handle was around their necks... at least nobody pulled on the bucket before I could get it off!
James danced around the room with this fence around his neck. I had two VERY silly boys yesterday! They love to be together and have to sit next to each other and try exactly what the other guy is doing. I hope there are no bridges nearby because I think they would follow each other!

No comments: