I have NO actual wedding pics! but lots from this part of the party it was a blast! Hope you enjoy them.
Mom and Jeff, OOPS I mean Doc and Kate! (Jeff really can quick draw his gun and twirl it forwards and back just like in the movie!! we made him do it over and over again.)

Check out this dress! I just couldn't put it on here in B&W cause it was soooo cool! Oh yeah she's got authentic bloomers on too! Hard to see since they are black. Typically folks didn't smile in pics in those days but I don't think we could wipe the grins off either of them.
.jpg)
Cousin Kassie, Arianne (my sister) and me. We were saloon girls... I was Charlotte the Harlot...the cowpunchers whore, she's dirty she's nasty she #$%@ on the floor... well at least thats what my brother said after I said my name. What a sweetheart? :)

Front row: Kate, Josie (Pam), Louisa Earp (Heidee), Allie Earp (Nita)

Curly Bill and Milton Joyce (my Johnny)
.jpg)
Virgil Earp (Fred) Wyatt Earp (Dave) Doc Holliday (Jeff)

The Cowboys; Ike Clanton (Adam) Johnny Ringo (Chris) Curly Bill Brocious (Andy)

Mattie Earp (Danielle)

Sheriff Behan (Ted)

Probella Pinkerton (Sue)

Jeremy and Leeann Jacobson (they came down after the dinner party to wish the newlyweds well and we got them to dress up too! :)

After the game they decided to play poker though I'm not sure how they kept it all straight we had a deck of cards authentic (reproduction) from 1864. There are no numbers on the cards. Anyway my Johnny and a great family friend Donnie were the last two in. :)

This is another one I just couldn't do in B&W Anita made this out of curtains we found at goodwill!! Talk about talent!


Looks like he may turn into a little gunslinger too! I hope Jeff teaches him how to quick draw!!
James was at the hotel during the game with his sitter Jessi. They swam and played with Jamesy's cousins Ryan Sean and Neal and Jessi's younger sister Katie. We also headed to the pool after we drove through the 12-24 inches of snow to get back to Bemidji from my moms place. Thanks again Heidee and Doug for the trailblazer and follow car in that endeavor! :)

Had to stop out at the house on our way home and pick up a few things Mon morning so got James back in his cute get up and we got Arianne to take a family pic of us too! :) SURPRISE MOM!!
Okay so now that all that craziness is done I say "on to the next project!" which would be????? Someone better find me one or I won't know what to do with myself. :)
Thanks for checking in and if you see those newlyweds wish them all the happiness in the world!
1 comment:
How come the picture of the "lady" does't show up in the background of the first picture you posted of Kate and Doc?
Heidee
Post a Comment