
Checking for potatoes

"Hey Grammy I found one!"

"Well, if nobody liked me I could eat you but everyone loves me"
Built a playdough village with the Kennedy cousins and Auntie Heidee on Sun cause it was STILL raining!

James is eyeing up my semi took him 1 sec to smush it!

Neal forming the Raging River.

Sean and his Tremendous Tree!

GODZILLA!! I think James had more playdough on his feet than anywhere else he was all over the town smashing and smushing as he went!

This must be a one way street! :)


We had a church and fences and trees and cars and grass, Sean built a school and we tried to make a castle but the roof kept collapsing. Oh well we will have to try again another day!
James sure has fun with these boys. They are ALWAYS so good to him. When they got ready to leave James went and got his shoes and wanted to go home with them too. I suppose soon he'll be wanting to go hang out with them in the cities!
1 comment:
We can't wait for him to come and stay at our house so the boys can show him all their stuff. :-)
Heidee
Post a Comment