Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Playgroup


This is the crew that was at the park today, well most of them anyway! Audrey, Quinn, Spencer, Ashlyn, Gavin, Jack, Reece and Boogs. Kaiya, Paige, Zaine and Mathisen were missing in action hanging out with their mommies. We were also missing Logan, Macy, Rylyn, Brecken, Jaedyn and Sammy - who are either in school or didn't get to come today! We are growing to be quite a good size group! All from an online website! Yep we met our friends online! Without "Match .com!!!" hahah

"yeah I've got him trained.."

"Hey who told you to stop?"

"Thats much better!"

I think they are conspiring here... :)
After our park fun James Spencer and I joined Jenny, Gavin and Paige at McDs. The boys ate pretty well and are big enough to play in the playland where I had to crawl up and get them down when it was time to go. They had a great time. No fussing when it was time to go from any of them!!!

Thanks for keeping tabs on us!
Love you all
us

No comments: