Here he shows off how strong his teeth are... wonder if he'll do this in highschool?

Here he is after painting... this stuff is so washable it gets all over with the smallest amount of water ...or... spit but it cleans right up.


Maybe he wants to be a smurf? He's checking out Spencers art work.

The Masters at work. (I love these paints! Crayola ROCKS!!)

The boys are at such a fun stage where they actually play together. I think the best is when we go in the car and they giggle at each other and squeal. I'm sure they are in the back seat scheming something but they won't tell me.
Here they are dancing. They had sooo much fun yesterday with James' CD from Great Grandpa and Diane. Or was it me having so much fun with songs I learned in girl scouts? "I'm an acorn small and round lying on the cold hard ground people come and step on me thats why I'm so cracked you see... I'm a nut.. I'm a nut.." LOVE it!
Someday I will post a video with sound, until then just hum something in your heads! :0 )
1 comment:
Oh Knute - you crack me up (you nut) I love you so much! Auntie Heidee.
Post a Comment