Saturday, October 11, 2008

How works the mind?

Well James is officially a thinker or shall I say stinker?

This morning as I was, as I thought, safely taking a shower while James watched "Bommmmbab" I heard a clink followed by no crash so I finished my shower and came out to find; the kitchen chair pushed up to the counter, the canister with the lid off, and James sitting on the couch happily watching his show with not one but TWO suckers acting as if this was a normal occurance...
We do NOT eat suckers for breakfast nor is he allowed to get his own treats, which is apparently not to say that he doesn't know where they are or how to get them as he proved this morning. He looks awfully pleased with himself and I did let him eat them both after all he worked very hard for them...

No comments: