Saturday, October 11, 2008

Conspiring boys?


Wonder what they are planning here, must be pretty detailed? The other day they had James' mattress flipped up on his bed and apparently were cramming things under the sheet. When I put James to bed he said "uh-oh owie" and I found the lid to one of his block bins....Maybe they were playing a version of the princess and the pea? They are getting along for the most part very well. we have our moments but try to keep busy with crafts and stuff on the agenda for this week is train shaped sugar cookies. Will post pictures of the results! :)
Thanks all for checking in!!
AND I hear we have some newcomers to visiting our blog, WELCOME Spencer's Aunties, Uncles, Grandmas, and Grandpas! Hope you get a kick out of the boys and our adventures feel free to post a note and come back often! :)

No comments: