Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cheesy

Sorry I've been a little MIA here I've lost the charger for my camera and am waiting for one to come in the mail. I just kept thinking I'd run across it.. no such luck! John has a camera but I never use it so haven't thought of it.

We've been keeping busy though no pics to prove it. Spencer still comes a few days a week we still do the playgroup and I am still doing the stamping stuff. We've been doing some fun things as a family as well. We've gone bowling a second time - he absolutely loves it..scores better than his daddy! Yesterday we went to a St Patty's parade he loved it of course its his third parade so he knew what it was all about...CANDY!!

warning... mommy bragging here! James was not happy to go to the parade at first as he had just woken up by falling off the couch. I told him he could bring a juice for each of his buddies that would be there. I said "You'll need three juices; one for you, one for Sammy and one for Spencer." wouldn't you know the smart little turkey went to the fridge and counted out THREE juice boxes? Can't get him to count anything else unless its jumping off the couch. He also can show you multiple sets of two fingers sometimes one on each hand. colors though... everything is "BoOOOO" so I guess we will continue to work on that one! :)

We've been to my moms to make beer and "sausages, sausages sausages" I think John was in some sort of smoke induced trance as thats all he was saying while we were making them! They turned out fabulously! So yummy!

The polishes drying...

Getting ready to throw them in the smoker

Smoke babies smoke!

Tasting the end product! Grandpa Mart came down to sample and guide. He says Grandpa Fritz would be proud! :)
James was so good the weekend of sausage making. He played and hung out... this is a great age! As you can see below he is getting the teasing and funny stages pretty well!
James is such a ham for the camera good thing he is too because I am a shutter bug. Don't know what I'll do when he no longer lets me take pics of him like his uncle Adam... maybe he'll never get to that point! HA!


This is what he looks like saying "yeeeeehaw!"

You can also see his trike in the background he's getting pretty good at pedaling can't wait but also am a little leary of letting him out on the "open road" should be a fun summer!
This hat is from his stick horse. He puts it on and runs up and giggles like crazy then runs off again. Such a goof! Maybe he'll be a rodeo clown?
Love that grin!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Wow, I still can't believe you make your own sausages. Amazing! That is so great when you think your child never listens and isn't learing all the things you teach him and then he proves you wrong. Surprise! I've been listening the whole time :0)