Monday, March 23, 2009

A pre-wedding weekend

Two silly sisters ready for a night out...

The crew out for Danielles bachelorette. Everyone was to wear a formal of some kind... I opted for a late 60s polyester "timeless classic" Arianne for a late 90s prom dress, Bridget, a vet school friend of Danielles, for a mid-80s geometric, everyone else had something a little more recent. We had a couple people ask us who got married.... ummm do they think we would go out like this for serious? What a blast!
We took our sexy selves to the Bowler in Fargo where we;
Danced the macarena...

Bowled a couple games... the bride to be's score was 27.... yes you read that correctly 27! Out of a possible 300.....

And just generally had a good time! After bowling 2 games we headed out to the bar where my camera decided to go screwy... or perhaps it was the operator? We danced until bar close. Went home and to bed!
THEN on Saturday it was time for the shower!

Tables all decorated.
I think about 30 guests

Here you can see the Wendy's theme in full force. This was the theme because thats where Adam and Danielle met. At their afterschool job. 10 years later I am finally getting another sister!
The Wendy's crew; Heidee, Andy and Arianne!
Danielle's sister Randon, me, Arianne, Becca and Danielle
I think it was a great ending to Danielles spring break

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha !ha! you girls are all way to much fun!!! and so stinkin cute!! Looks like you were channeling June carter Cash alittle!

Anonymous said...

how fun is that?!?! bowling in fancy dresses looks like a blast!! Sorry i never comment on your blog! i will do better but i do check it all the time!

Kori and Amelia

Tamara said...

What a fun Bachelorette party! I love the 60's look! H-O-T-T HOT!

Alissa said...

We had a blast! I hope lots of people get inspired to do different things for bachelorette parties by this!
Way to go Randon for the great planning!