I am apparently out of free storage space for my pictures....not sure what I will do now.
UPDATE: John the ever wise hubby that he is says "pay the $5 if you have the blog for 20 years it's only $100" so tomorrow I will take care of that check back for our Thurs night evening at the Fargo Zoo where we learned about wolves and saw them not so viciously eat a deer carcass. (we were hoping for a little gore but apparently they weren't that hungry)
2 comments:
Can you create a new site (Jumpin James and Beanie) so you don't have to get rid of anyting on this one or pay for more storage?
I can pay for storage here or yeah link this to anoth site I suppose... kind of annoyed guess it will teach me to read the fine print on "free"
Post a Comment