Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The One, The Only The Amazing Jamesy!



Apparently the truck needed some work on the underside. He was really enthralled with the spinning wheels. He has also started loading and unloading toys into it but his favorite is to load himself in and out and of course be pushed around the house in it.


He loves the Bongo drum from Barb and Spencer. Check him out in the video!


"...Cause I'm the king of Bongo baby, I'm the king of Bongo Bong!" A catchy Zydeco (is that the right word?) song on his CD from the Johnsons.





Tonight James learned how to put the pegs back into the tool bench. He is not so good with the hammer but look at him put the pegs in those little holes. I also know the video is long but check out how he fixes his dilemma at the end of the video! I think his motor skills and hand eye coordination are really good for his age. He is so smart!


No comments: