Tuesday, December 4, 2007

YAY...

Yep I am no longer employed by Hallmark. Thats okay I went in last week and bought all my ornaments so I could still get my discount and a book for James too! hahah! They said "apparently this isn't working out for either of us..." and I said "thats because I don't like the attitude and the crappy way you treat your employees, myself included." SO THERE!!
Anyway I did start watching Spencer today and it went really well no tears until John left to go shovel snow so we went and watched John for a bit and then he was good again. Of course Mommy had to call and check on him assuming the worst (he's had some big issues with daycare) but he was excellent! He will be here again on Thurs. James and he get along so well its great!
Pics later I am too lazy to put them up right now!

No comments: