Why on earth would we want to dump the chips into the bowl when we could just eat them, all three cups of them! How about if I just put a couple chips in the bowl and a couple (handfuls) in my mouth Oh fine mom I'll dump them in! Hey I need another one this one is smaller than these ones...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
The cookies look yummy! You look like a good helper. I have a good helper too. He likes to run around with an oven mit on one hand a spatula in the other and yell "I'm the cooker man,I'm the cooker man!" Take care Jamesy, and don't eat too many cookies! ~Sheri
1 comment:
The cookies look yummy! You look like a good helper. I have a good helper too. He likes to run around with an oven mit on one hand a spatula in the other and yell "I'm the cooker man,I'm the cooker man!"
Take care Jamesy, and don't eat too many cookies!
~Sheri
Post a Comment