This is my Uncle "Freddy Billy Boy" (I'm sure thats what they call him on base too...) who has served his country for 24 years collectively; Navy, Airforce Reserves, and most recently the SeaBees of the Navy. He was here for his last drill this past weekend and was a little sad so James and I decided to have a little party for him. He will be having an official retirement service in Dec. We are so proud of you Fred!

James as usual was reserved when Fred first got here but then remembered him from the 4th of July and Fred's previous trips out here and so started passing out the running crashing hugs!


I think James is still not sure about mustache kisses!
Our cake with - do you recognize these ships? And an umbrella for all the relaxing he is going to get done....

Everyone is a jungle gym to be crawled on in and through!
1 comment:
Wow Knute - not just a cake but decorations too. You really are something.
Heidee
Post a Comment