Once again my videoing skills, or lack of, leave much to be desired however I did realize it mid taping so hang on its gonna be a wild ride!
James and I went to meet Daddy at Menards yesterday and got this cool balloon, his first, he loves it! Sadly it is losing helium already although when he lets go it just hangs out at his head level so he can still reach it!! yay! We are planning to have lots of balloons at his birthday party. Also thought this showed off the refined walking skills! He now tries to run and has the same problem with the front half moving faster than the feet so sometimes its a stomp stomp stomp belly flop! John or I yell BONK and James gets up laughing and does it again. No cry baby here.
SO I was telling you all about the top teeth coming in and low and behold the poor little guy has at least one coming in on the bottom as well! Daddy should never have wished for them to all come in at once. Or maybe that was part of his devious scheme... for them to all come in while he is away at work! That will bring the teeth total to 7! WOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment