
Sammy was so good at sharing his toys and showing the younger boys all the cool things they will be able to do when they get better at climbing! James is already working on that if the cushions are off the couch he is climbing up there if the dishwasher is open he is climbing on the door.Yay Grand Opening is officially O-V-E-R!!! John will be on a normal schedule next week then vacation is here!! He also is able to be home all day for Jamesy's birthday and this weekend to head to my moms for a family b-day party. Downside to all that is he will have to work O-C tomorrow and Weds. We are going to trick or treat at Menards.
Well I guess I am going to try this work thing again. I finally called Hallmark and asked them if they had been able to re-work the schedule to fit me in on days James can be home with Daddy. So I can actually make some money and not just pay a sitter. Yeah, they can so I am working Thurs for a whopping 5 hours and supposed to bring in my availability then. I guess I can pick the days and times I can work.... well whatever works for them then. They must really need people probably because the owner is a CRANK to put it very nicely. Anyway I really did enjoy the days I was there. We will see how it goes I guess second time around. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment