Monday, October 8, 2007

Weekend




Well Sat I only had to work until 1 (yay!) after I got home John, James, and I went to Kohls then back home to pack to head to my moms to attend a grade school friends wedding. Poor John, his only weekend off this month and I get him to travel :( he's so good to me.

We only made it to the dance, but thats the most fun part anyway. James had his first taste of 7-up, he was not sure about that. Then the bride was trying to steal a kiss, right before this picture was snapped he gave her one but one's enough. Then doesn't my John look handsome here? James is all tuckered out, after bouncing to the music and walking the dancefloor a couple times, and of course showing off for my friends who all want to know where the blond hair came from. I danced and even John got out on the dancefloor and showed off his moves. I don't think we've ever danced anything but a slow dance! (no, he was not drunk!)
Mom and Jeff took James home after a while and John and I enjoyed the rest of the evening out. James didn't even care that his ol mom wasn't putting him to bed, and slept all night (til 6:30) at his Grammy Netts. What a perfect boy!
We headed for home after breakfast and I made soup in the crockpot, James went down for a nap and so did John and I! We got up at 5, watched the Fantastic Four (silver surfer) played a little John watched the end of the Packer game and we went to bed - How did we used to go out all night and then get up and go to work all day and then go out again?

No comments: