Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We are the crusaders!

Well James and John were playing in the cupboard and see what they came up with? James is not a fan of having anything on his head but he loves to play with the bowls and pans.



James loves to watch and help with the cooking too. Very helpful to bang Daddy's head with the spatula, I guess he should cook those pancakes faster!



Here is our little monkey boy! He shoves as much banana in his mouth as he can, then makes the goofiest faces.




Here is our next generation Pointer? Guess he has a ways to go to fill Daddy's shirt.



James is cutting three teeth this last week or so all on the top poor little man he is taking it like am trooper though and is not really very cranky at all. I can only hope and pray that any other children we have will be so "easy" and happy with everything! Pics to come of the new teeth. He's not really into showing them off unless he is being tickled and laughing like crazy.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Sorry about the red eye thought I fixed that but I guess not! :( oh well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Alissa you sure have a cute little boy! Thats a pretty fun age he is at now too. Don't count on any more kids being as easy as the first one, we found out the hard way!
~Sheri :)

Anonymous said...

I think there is a picture of Alissa and her grandma Donna Mae with bowls on their heads. It must be hereditary. :-)