Hmmm.... well I guess next time I won't flip the camera sideways... any thoughts on how to rotate a movie? Now I guess the real madness has begun! Look at him go! So proud of himself. He of course, does this while John is at work so when John got home he had to watch it about 5 times. Sometimes he stays up til Daddy gets home but last night he was too tired. One more day and they can spend two days together, I only get 1 1/2 days with my boys since I'll be working Sat. :( oh well someones gotta bring home the bacon...hahah (its definitely not me, I'm not even a good bacon cook - I burn it almost every time!)
Gotta go get Jamesy up we have things to do today, going to sell some more of the Creative Memories product overkill I had! Why is it when you want to sleep in they wake up and when you've been awake for hours they sleep in?
Have a great day, week whatever til we talk again!
2 comments:
Stand up when you're filming.
The sleeping-in thing is what it is. Overrated and unnecessary. If you're anything like us you already go to bed early or fall asleep sitting on the couch, so deal with it!
Try cooking bacon in the oven on a cookie sheet with a grate on it. It makes less of a mess and the grease won't get so hot. If that doesn't work ask me about slow-cooking a roast in the oven.
Little stinker walked the whole length of the couch tonight on the way to the bathroom for his bath! I love it! and I hate it! Why do they have to grow so fast? I suppose you will tell me "thats life, deal with it..." but but but... I don't want him to grow up!
Post a Comment