Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Buddies


Our little man is such a lover. Spencer wasn't real fond of this but did allow it long enough to snap a picture. Oh the tormenting for James when he is 16 or so!

Sharing a snack which always tastes better when eaten off the floor. (Thats Barb)

Objects that are not toys are so much more fun. They took turns pushing the highchair around.

Well a new endeavor for our family. I am going to start watching Spencer a couple hours a couple days a week. He is the son of Barb (and Dan) new friend and fellow playgroup mommy in Fargo. Should be fun. James and Spencer get along really well as you can see from the pictures here.

I am also going to quit working for the "nags" at Hallmark (had to G rate that description of them as this is a family blog) I thought I would make it to Christmas but I now think it will be more satisfying to leave them with the schedule done through Christmas short one more person.
Will see if I go through this weekend or not... to be determined.

Anyway will talk to you all later! :)

1 comment:

Joel said...

Having a job outside the home is over-rated!!! Quit before it's too late!